Clients can make Debit Card payments (or a Non-Client can make both Credit and Debit Card payments) electronically towards their bankruptcy filing or pay their law firm bill after filing.
For you convenience, we created an online portal through LawPay, which is a safe and secure debit and credit card portal designed for lawyers and approved by the American Bar Association, Oregon State Bar, and the Washington State Bar Association. This payment portal is made available to you as a convenient and secure way to pay from the comfort of your home, office, or other location.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES FOR PAYMENT OR RISK A CIVIL FRAUD PROBLEM IN YOUR CASE:
1. If you (the Client) are paying with your own card, it MUST be by DEBIT Card! * ONLY AFTER filing the case is it possible to pay with a Credit card.
2. HOWEVER, another person (Not the Client) can help pay for your bankruptcy case with a Credit Card (as well as by Debit card).
3. Any payments by someone other than you (“you” being the Client) made BEFORE the bankruptcy filing, MUST be disclosed to our firm. Failure to do so could lead to civil fraud issues and extra attorney costs for you.
4. We recommend, if you have a payment plan set up with our firm, that you schedule Re-occurring Payments through the LawPay online interface. Follow the easy directions. If you have questions, please contact us.
* NOTE: A 1.95% convenience fee will be charged by LawPay to pay by card. This convenience charge gets paid to LawPay.
Click the LawPay payment logo to make payment.
WHAT BANKRUPTCY CAN DO FOR YOU ?
BANKRUPTCY WILL STOP:
• MEDICAL COLLECTIONS
• CREDIT CARD COLLECTIONS
• TAX COLLECTIONS
• OTHER TYPES OF COLLECTIONS
• HARRASSING PHONE CALLS
• FINANCIAL DISTRESS
BANKRUPTCY CAN PROTECT YOUR:
• VALUABLE ASSETS
• FINANCIAL FUTURE
• CHILDREN'S FUTURE
• PEACE OF MIND
CALL US TODAY, WE CAN HELP !
CALL NOW AT - (503) 808-9032
TEXT US NOW - (503) 994-1070
BEAVERTON (Main Office)
12655 SW Center St., Suite 300
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
* By Appointment Only *
Located in the 6-story CASCADE PLAZA WEST building (a white building with blue roof segments) in Beaverton near Hwy. 217, SW Canyon Rd., and Cedar Hills Blvd. The building is on the corner of SW Center St. and Hall St. Only three (3) blocks from the Beaverton Central Max train stop (Blue line), near the "Beaverton Round."
Parking is free. Handicap access ramps and elevators located at the ground floor entry.
CALL US TODAY TO START LIVING DEBT FREE!
CALL NOW AT: (503) 808-9032
TEXT US AT: (503) 994-1070
*** WE CAN HELP ***
|Reviews, Rating and Affiliations
I must say Scott is they best to work with, he has gone way out of his way to help my wife and I with a chapter 7, he was amazing to work with, if you plan to file you must check with Scott first, he even has 2 locations, Scott would get 10 stars if it would let me rate that high.
- Rick T.
We hired Mr. Hutchinson in early 2011 to represent us in filing for bankruptcy. I had interviewed two other attorneys in Portland prior to selecting him. Mr. Hutchinson is a very professional and knowledgeable attorney. The filing process went very smoothly for and we were discharged successfully. We are very happy that we found him.- Jody H.
No one wants to be in the position to have to file for bankruptcy. It's humiliating no matter what the circumstances. My experience with Mr. Hutchinson was excellent. I was made to feel like a person and not just another case. Not only was I filing for bankruptcy, to top it off my case was extremely difficult (which I am told is highly unusual) as I was right on the border between being able to file a 7 or 13. It created a lot of additional work and hassle for Mr. Hutchinson. Regardless of how frustrating that may have been, I was consistently treated with respect, patience and professionalism throughout the entire process. He went more than the extra mile for me. If you find you are in a position to file bankruptcy I would strongly suggest Mr. Hutchinson's services.
More reviews on Avvo.com
Oregon State Bar Association
OSBar listing Scott Hutchinson